You might have already heard this year’s TCU presidential candidates, juniors Wyatt Cadley and Logan Cotton, discuss their big ideas for Tufts as they campaign around campus before Tuesday’s election. But how can you cast a ballot for your favorite candidate without knowing his favorite ice cream flavor? Here are some lesser-known facts about the two presidential hopefuls that should help as you fulfill your duty as an active citizen.
- Major(s): Political Science and Economics
- Hometown: Katonah, New York
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Oreo Cookie Dough from JP Licks
- Number of Boston visits per month: 3
- Method(s) of procrastination: Hang out with friends, Facebook, Fantasy Football, and run for TCU President.
- Dewick or Carmichael: Dewick (sticking to my Downhill roots)
- Ideal commencement speaker for 2013: Jon Stewart
- Hours of sleep necessary to function normally: Normal?
- Most memorable moment at Tufts: My first tour
- Major(s): International Relations (Global Security)
- Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream
- Number of Boston visits per month: 3-5
- Method(s) of procrastination: FIFA, kottke.org, cooking, the Slate Political Gabfest
- Dewick or Carmichael? Do the Dew
- Ideal commencement speaker for 2013: Kanye West
- Hours of sleep necessary to function normally: 5 or 9
- Most memorable moment at Tufts: The candle-lighting ceremony on the hill during orientation